We would like to thank all who entered the contest and shared their videos in support of Employer Provided Education Assistance!
We congratulate our three (3) winning entries:
Dale Powers -- "Section 127 -- An Investment in our Future"
Reece Ivins -- "Education Makes a Difference"
Katie Claya -- "A Plea for Section 127"
Visit the featured entries to the right to view over 20 video finalists from the contest.
· All Videos must be 5 minutes or less.
· SHRM reserves the exclusive right to determine the winners in SHRM’s absolute discretion.
· For the opportunity to participate in this contest, I agree that my video entry and/or derivative works thereof may be broadcast, used, and distributed by SHRM without limitation through any means (including, but not limited to, sending the video to my Member of Congress, posting it on SHRM’s website or other social media sites, etc.). I also agree that I shall not receive any compensation for my participation or for any use of the video or derivative works by SHRM.
· I understand that SHRM is under no obligation to broadcast or use my video.
· I confirm that my video entry is my own original work or is otherwise authorized for such use without obligation to me or any third party. I also agree to the use of my name, likeness, portrait or pictures, voice, and biographical information about me (including, but not limited to, my company name, city, state) by SHRM for educational, advocacy, publicity and organizational promotional purposes.
· I further agree that by entering my video in this contest, I give to SHRM all rights of ownership and copyright in the video, and that the video shall be solely the property of SHRM. I release SHRM, its employees, agents, and assigns from all liability which may arise from any and/or all claims by me or any third party in connection with my creation and submission of this video.
· By submitting a video to this contest, I confirm that I have read and agree to all Contest Requirements (above) and Contest Rules (below).